LickiMat Playdate. Dog Feeding Mat dose not only entertains but is a great boredom buster. Also helps with Anxiety Relief.
How to use your Lickimat:
Spread your pets favourite healthy soft treat over the mat surface with e.g. back of spoon or plastic scraper. Ensure the treat is nicely embedded in surface. You can freeze to give your pet a longer reward challenge.
Yoghurt, Dog peanut butter, cream/cottage cheese, pureed fruit/vegetables, baby food, canned fish, freeze-dried/raw food or canned pet food. Please make sure that any food used has no Xylitol, as it is harmful to pets. Ask your vet about food and treat safety.
- Reduces anxiety
- Promotes fresh breath, healthy teeth and gums
- Slows down eating- reducing bloat risk
- Stimulates saliva to aid digestive health
- Great for snack or full meal
- Redirect all licking habits good or bad
- Safe alternative for your dog to lick
- Reduces crate training time.
- Non Toxic food grade rubber PP
- No Silicone, BPA, PVC or Phthalates
- Hand wash Only
- Freezer friendly
- supervision while feeding treats chews or toys to your pet
- Always provide a fresh supply of drinking water
- Treats should be fed responsibly as part of a nutritionally balanced diet.
- Ensure this toy is suitable for your pet’s temperament chewing nature and size
- Regularly check your pet’s toys, removing and replacing them if damaged
- Always supervise your pet during play
All our prices are VAT inclusive.
* We only deliver to the UK Mainland.
For the UK Mainland, all purchases less than £35.00, shipping is £4.99.
When the purchase price exceeds £35.00, all shipping to the UK Mainland is FREE.
We do not deliver to: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands (includes Aberdeenshire), Scottish Islands, and Northern Ireland, or any PO Boxes. Please see our DELIVERY Page for full details