Rogz Utility Classic Collar
Recommended for everyday use and identification, Rogz Utility Classic Collars are durable with strong webbing. Highly reflective stitching for night-time visibility in the up coming winter nights . The safe and trusted RogLoc buckle on the larger sizes can be locked to prevent it from being accidentally opened. There is a special ring to attach an ID-Tag required by UK law.
- High strength components and stitching
- Die-cast ring Custom designed diecast ring made from Zinc (no welding
- RogLoc is the Fort Knox of release buckles
- ID attachment
- Highly durable
- Reflective stitching for night time visibility
- Care Instructions : Hand wash, Mild detergent, Air dry.
- Material : Reflective Stitching on Nylon Webbing, Metal Components
Size: X Large, Width: 25mm, Adjustability: 43-70cm
To Fit: For best use of function, size the collar with a two-finger gap between your dog’s neck and the collar.
Safety of pets is the number one priority at Rogz. All components and materials undergo stringent tests ensuring Rogz products are manufactured to the highest quality, strength and safety standards. Being a responsible pet brand, Rogz encourage consumers to make the correct product choice for their pet based on their pet’s behaviour.
All our prices are VAT inclusive.
* We only deliver to the UK Mainland.
For the UK Mainland, all purchases less than £35.00, shipping is £4.99.
When the purchase price exceeds £35.00, all shipping to the UK Mainland is FREE.
We do not deliver to: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands (includes Aberdeenshire), Scottish Islands, and Northern Ireland, or any PO Boxes. Please see our DELIVERY Page for full details