Traditionally made and enjoyed for centuries by the people of the Himalayas. Yak Snacks are 100% natural hard cheese is now available as a long lasting chew for dogs.
Yak Snack chews are proudly made in Europe using 100% cow milk. So adhering to high standards of production whilst still using traditional Himalayan techniques.
Yak Snacks are Long Lasting (Note we do not guarantee how long they will last. They are softer than the likes of antler, but much tougher than most regular dog chews)
100% Natural – It is simply cheese derived from 100% cow milk No artificial preservatives or colourings Grain & Gluten free Rich in Calcium & Protein (over 60%). Virtually lactose free Handmade
Zero waste – when the chew gets to be very small, pop it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds until puffed, and feed to your dog as a tasty puff chew.
- Small (Approx. 28-40g)
- Medium (Approx. 68-80g)
- Large (Approx. 138-155g)
- XL (Approx. 190-220g)
Cottage cheese, salt (salt less than 0.01%).
Constituents (per 100g)
Crude protein 62.4%
Crude oils and fats 18%
Crude fibre less than 1%
Crude ash 5.3%
- supervision while feeding treats chews or toys to your pet
- Always provide a fresh supply of drinking water
- Treats should be fed responsibly as part of a nutritionally balanced diet.
- Ensure that all toys and treats are suitable for your pet’s temperament chewing nature and size
- Regularly check your pet’s toys, removing and replacing them if damaged
All our prices are VAT inclusive.
* We only deliver to the UK Mainland.
For the UK Mainland, all purchases less than £35.00, shipping is £4.99.
When the purchase price exceeds £35.00, all shipping to the UK Mainland is FREE.
We do not deliver to: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands (includes Aberdeenshire), Scottish Islands, and Northern Ireland, or any PO Boxes. Please see our DELIVERY Page for full details