Yakers Crunchy Strips 70g
Yakers Crunchy Strips 70g are 100% Natural dog treats made with Himalayan Yak Milk. This special treat find its origin in the hills of the Himalayas. They where originally made for human consumption and are still widely eaten by the Himalayan people and their dogs.
Yakers Crunchy Strips are made from a mix of skimmed Yak and cow milk. A very small amount of lime juice and salt is added to coagulate (harden) the milk. It is then compressed and smoke dried for 28 days witch gives them their unique tasty flavour that dogs love.
- Rich in Protein and Calcium
- Preservative Free
- Gluten Free Treats
- Helps fight plaque and Tartar
Crude Protein 59.2%
Oils & Fats 5.2%
Crude Ash 6%
Crude Fibre 0.1%
- Yakers products should be given as a treat or reward
- Fed responsibly as part of a balanced diet
- Dogs should always be supervised when eating
- Fresh water should be available at all times
All our prices are VAT inclusive.
* We only deliver to the UK Mainland.
For the UK Mainland, all purchases less than £35.00, shipping is £4.99.
When the purchase price exceeds £35.00, all shipping to the UK Mainland is FREE.
We do not deliver to: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands (includes Aberdeenshire), Scottish Islands, and Northern Ireland, or any PO Boxes. Please see our DELIVERY Page for full details